free page hit counter

Monday, January 23, 2006

VIRTUAL BOY + GLOVE = VIRTUAL GLOVE????

Nintendo is at it again. Another viral campaign? I thought so when this dropped in my inbox from the son of one of Nintendo's highest executives...

As you can see, the image is clearly red and we can see it.

I didn't know what to make of it, until a few hours later I received a follow up. Things began to make a little more sense, but not much more.

Obviously we're meant to guess something. But what? My initial guess was "Potato Salad"

Then this came. I figured it was asking who this is. I didn't understand.

HOLY SHIT.
And then, it hit me. Guess who's back. That's the message!
Virtual plus Glove equals VIRTUAL GLOVE??? What is this? A new product? IS THIS THE REVOLUTION!? Why didn't I post these as I got them?!? LET THE MASS DEBATE BEGIN.

You hear it here first.



1 Comments:

Blogger gnome said...

I'm almost sure it simply is communist-atheist-muslim and pro-XBOX propaganda. It's red isnt it?

2:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home